Skip to main content

Registration & Tuition

Pre K Program


$90/ Month, $40 Registration fee




Little Learners


$80/ Month, $40 Registration fee


Tuition is due the first of the month.




Registration fee includes Materials for the year and pays for any field trips we will take.












Popular posts from this blog

The Classroom

There is not really a specific program I use with my school. I have studied and taught many different curriculum's f rom Montessori to traditional. I have taken what I like about each theory and put them together to what I have seen works best. I have a center based preschool. Each day the children are free to choose what interests them whether it be science, math, writing, dramatic play, or art. Although I do encourage them to try everything, each center provides a learning rich activity for the child. We have Circle time together where we sing songs and talk together about the theme for the week.  Please call if you would like to come see the school.

About Me

Maria Montessori, an early childhood education pioneer and philosopher once said “Play is a Child’s Work.” I fully believe this theory. Children learn by leaps and bounds when we supply a knowledge-rich, fun, and loving environment in which the teacher provides structure, meaning and support for learning. I have been teaching for 18 years. I graduated from UVSC (now UVU ) in December of 2000 with my degree in Early Childhood Education. I have taught Kindergarten, Directed a few Preschools and also worked as Head Preschool teacher. I love the age of children between 3 and 6. They are so excited about learning, they make new discoveries each day that might seem simple to us adults but amaze these little ones. I love being a part of that process. I am a mother of three. I have a 16 year old, a 13 year old and a 10 year old. My children are the love of my life. They keep me going and make me smile every day. I have been married to my best friend for 20 years now and am so g

Contact

My Preschool House Alisha Dawdy 801.362.1796 9106 Kilkenny Way Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005 alishadawdy@gmail.com